family gospel movie

blue arlene

Chinese
Do you know what"family gospel movie" is?
I want to recommend a gospel movie which tells a Christain's story happening in her family and it tells us
how to educate our children to give them a happy future.
Is this movie called a "family gospel movie"? I want to use these three words, how can I say it, "family gospel movie" or "gospel family movie"?

• heypresto

English - England
    I would take "family gospel movie" to be a gospel movie (whatever that is) that's suitable for families to watch, or designed for families to watch together.

I'd call what you are describing 'a movie about a Christian family and how they think you should educate your children.'

blue arlene

Chinese
    I would take "family gospel movie" to be a gospel movie (whatever that is) that's suitable for families to watch, or designed for families to watch together.

I'd call what you are describing 'a movie about a Christian family and how they think you should educate your children.'
    Thank you

Packard

USA, English
    I would take "family gospel movie" to be a gospel movie (whatever that is) that's suitable for families to watch, or designed for families to watch together. [...]
    As opposed to those XXX rated gospel movies where naked women have indiscriminate sex in strange and perverse ways. :D

< Previous | Next >