< Previous | Next >


Senior Member
Bulgaria, Bulgarian
by my dictionary, 'fastidious' can refer to a child/infant who is very hard to please concerning their feeding habits. 'fastidious' is an adjective and I'd like to know what you call such a child, is there a noun refering to this state?
Thank you
  • cuchuflete

    Senior Member
    In AE, we wouldn't normally use fastidious to refer to a child who is very particular about what it likes to eat.
    We would call it a picky or fussy eater. I don't know of a noun for this, at least in ordinary speech.
    < Previous | Next >