Feedback on

Memar

Amharic
Thank you all of you for your in put last week. In addition, we want to get your feedback on to getting alert/ notification when the balance of you acccount is less than 50 dollars.

we are trying to automate some of our systems. I want to check with folks if they want to get an alert/e-mail notification if their account is less than $50. If so, we want to consider it in our requirments. Does the word feedback have to be followed by preposition on in the above sentence.

Thanks you for your help and time.

• owlman5

English-US
    "Feedback" does seem to need "on" in that sentence. "To" is needless: ...we want your feedback on getting alerts/notification...

Embonpoint

English--American
    Yes. It's fine if you just get rid of the superfluous "to" before "getting."

In addition, we would appreciate your feedback on getting alerts when the balance of your account falls below $50.

That said, if you are asking whether someone wants something, "feedback" is not the best word. I ask for feedback when I'm looking for detailed comments. When I want a simple yes or no answer I just ask! For example:

Would it be helpful to you if we offered you the option of a getting email notification whenever your account balance falls below $50?

< Previous | Next >