feel like a minor nuisance

Garin

Czech - Czechia
Hello, everyone!
In the Batman comics "Night of the Monster Men", Gotham City is attacked by several stories’ tall monsters which are destroying the city. Batwoman tries to attack one of the monsters but is able to cause just a petty wound. She calls her team-mates over radio saying:
Anyone else feel like a minor nuisance? This monster just shrugged off a direct hit.
My interpretation is that since she did the monster almost no harm she feels like a minor nuisance and is asking the others whether they have the same feelings. But the sentence seems ungrammatical to me which is why I feel that the way I understand it might be wrong. Should not she say: "Does anyone else feel like a minor nuisance?" Or "Anyone else feels like a minor nuisance?"
How do you understand it?

• PaulQ

Banned
    UK
    English - England
    My interpretation is that since she did the monster almost no harm she feels like a minor nuisance and is asking the others whether they have the same feelings.
    :thumbsup:
    Should not she say: "Does anyone else feel like a minor nuisance?"
    Well the "Does"" is what is implied in the sentence, so she does not have to say it. This is spoken English, and a very common construction as a rhetorical question.

Anyone else feel like a minor nuisance? Or is it just me?/Or am I the only one?

< Previous | Next >