New Member
United States
An inflammation of the fibrón in a woman’s breast makes it painful to lift things with one’s arm, and doctors fix this problem by removing it. What is the English medical term?
  • Mr.Dent

    Senior Member
    English - all over the USA
    I cannot find the word fibrón related to a medical condition in any on-line resource. Are you spelling it correctly? You could try Googling the word "mastalgia", the medical term for breast pain and maybe you will come up with what you are looking for.