fiche posologique

< Previous | Next >

MARLYS

French
Bonjour
J'aimerais savoir comment traduire "fiche posologique" en anglais. Il s'agit d'un document courant en pharmacie qui indique les éléments nécessaires aux professionnels de santé (liste d'ingrédients, posologie...)
Merci par avance

Hi
I would like to know how to translate "fiche posologique" in english. It is a pharmaceutical tool, a material very usefull for all health care professional with ingredient list, posology...
Thank you in advance

Marlys

• wildan1

Moderando ma non troppo (French-English, CC Mod)
    English - USA
    Prescribing Information is what is written at the top of the sheet included with a Novartis drug prescription in my medecine chest at home. This sheet has four pages of pharmaceutical data and recommendations. Only a small part provides simpler instructions for use and contraindications, titled Patient Information.

archijacq

french France
    Prescribing Information is what is written at the top of the sheet included with a Novartis drug prescription in my medecine chest at home. This sheet has four pages of pharmaceutical data and recommendations. Only a small part provides simpler instructions for use and contraindications, titled Patient Information.
    est-ce la même chose que "Consumer Medicine Information" ?

MARLYS

French
    Thank you for your help
    I received another translation with "posological table" and "summary of product characteristics/ SPC"! Does it sounds better?

This document should have all product characteristics for healthcare professionnal (and is not used for consumer/patient)

< Previous | Next >