Field Application Engineer

Discussion in 'Deutsch (German)' started by Incassable, Dec 12, 2007.

  1. Incassable New Member

    France, french ;-)

    I'd like to translate "Field Application Engineer".
    I found Entwicklungsingenieur but i think it stands more for Application Engineer only.

    Any ideas ?

    Thanks !
  2. Bahiano

    Bahiano Senior Member

    How about Anwendungsentwickler? This is a very common title for engineers who implement, customize and maintain applications within the customer's site.

    Regards, Bahiano
  3. Incassable New Member

    France, french ;-)
    That looks very relevant, thank you !

Share This Page