New Member

I am looking for the English word for:

"Filtros espesadores"

I have translated this, temporarily, as "thickening filters" but it does not seem right as filters don't usually thicken things - quite the contrary... I don't know what the filters looks like (increasing thickness or decreasing porosity, technology, photos, etc...?). These filters are found within a beetroot sugar processing plant.

If one of you has already come across this type of equipment, could you share with me a translation of what that could be in English?

Many thanks and best regards.
  • Top