Finders Keepers Losers Weepers

RhoKappa

Standard American English
This phase is something kids say when they find something. If you find something it is yours, and if you lose something it is no longer yours until someone finds it. Of course, as adults we do not think that way. Google Translate, when entered the phrase, reads искатели хранители неудачники плач. I highly doubt kids say this.

Есть ли русское выражение?

• Enquiring Mind

English - the Queen's
    Что делать с найденным кошельком? Отнести в милицию или оставить себе, рассудив - раз нашёл, значит, моё. Наверное, подобные мысли возникали и у жительницы Бердяуша, когда рядом с банкоматом она нашла пластиковую карту. (satka.chel.sudrf.ru)
    This phrase sounds reasonable enough, but I wouldn't like to hazard a guess as to whether Russians really say it.

Nayali

Latvian, Russian
    Что упа́ло - то пропа́ло. Without a doubt. 1st thing that comes to mind.
    раз нашёл, значит, моё. Mmmm... It`s not a saying, or at least I never ever heard it used. Grammatically it is totally OK, you can use it, but it`s a not set phrase that I know of (while my mother tongue and environment are Russian).

Nayali

Latvian, Russian
    This phase is something kids say when they find something. <...> I highly doubt kids say this.

I assume that the question really is about some common phrase, that kids might use. It would be "chto upalo to propalo" without a doubt.

I don`t know how good google is with Russian, I do know it`s absolutely awful with Turkish and Latvian, halfway decent with some other languages and amazing with Spanish most of the time. But this particular example of "искатели хранители неудачники плач" is plain pathetic.