Finishing

Jade

German - Spanish
Here is the last bit of the text. I've done my best but had to leave some bits in Spanish as I had no clue how to translate it

Thank you for helping me on the National Spanish bank holiday

Jade

The village of Moixent with its nearly 4.500 inhabitants, is one of the most important villages of the Valencian community of La Costera. It is located 337 m. over the sea level, 31 km. from Xátiva and 33 km from Almansa. Moixent presents an excellent nivel de calidad de vida, with all type of services and the ideal conditions to establish new business investments. The main fabrics produce mueble de rattán. On the other hand practica el turismo cultural y medioambiental, en esta franja del valle de Montesa, es una realidad constatable y prometedora. Son varios los establecimientos de hostelería rural, los centros de producción de vinos ecológicos y aceite del país, las grutas donde practicar la espeleología, el castillo islámico y yacimientos arqueológicos visitables.

• cuchuflete

EEUU-inglés
    Jade said:
    Here is the last bit of the text. I've done my best but had to leave some bits in Spanish as I had no clue how to translate it

Thank you for helping me on the National Spanish bank holiday

Jade

Hola Geno--- aquí un intento rápido========>

The village of Moixent with its nearly 4.500 inhabitants, is one of the most important villages of the Valencian community of La Costera. It is located 337 m. above sea level, 31 km. from Xátiva and 33 km from Almansa. Moixent offers an excellent quality of life, with all types of services and ideal conditions to establish new businesses. The local industry makes rattán furniture. Cultural and environmental turism [se usa Ecoturismo en España? En inglés se dice ecoturism],
    are notable and promising developments/realities in this border of the Montesa valley.

en esta franja del valle de Montesa, es una realidad constatable y prometedora.

There is a variety of rural lodging establishments, centres of organic wine and olive oil production, caves for speleology, a Moorish castle, and archeological sites to visit.

Son varios los establecimientos de hostelería rural, los centros de producción de vinos ecológicos y aceite del país, las grutas donde practicar la espeleología, el castillo islámico y yacimientos arqueológicos visitables.

Saludos,
    Cuchu

cuchuflete

EEUU-inglés
    Jade- just a thought: This text seems like the local chamber of commerce text for just about any place in Europa. Once you have the translation set, would it be worthwhile to prersent the ideas in a less stuffy manner, to make it more inviting to the reader?

If the intent is to attract people to buy property, invest in local businesses, and visit the area, I think a better presentation might be helpful. For example,
    what about developing the idea--which I found hidden among the burro-cratic
    words, of Moixent as a Fresh and Clean place to visit, live, and build a business?

Perhaps it's the marketer in me, but I think this sort of piece needs something to differentiate itself from the other tens of thousands of similar bits of writing. ¿Qué te parece?

Un saludo,
    C

dave

UK - English
    This is your trickiest yet Jade - a lot of doesn't reallly translate too literally (that's if my understanding of the Spanish is correct!), but I've had a go:

The village of Moixent, with nearly 4,500 inhabitants, is one of the most important villages of the Valencian community of La Costera. It is located 337m above sea level, 31km from Xátiva and 33km from Almansa. Moixent offers an excellent quality of life, with all the usual services and ideal conditions to establish new business investments. The local industry is wicker furniture [is wicker the same as rattan?]. It also offers real opportunities for cultural and environmental tourism in this area of the Montesa valley [this is a fairly free translation – a more literal version doesn’t really work in English]. There is a wide range of rural accommodation in the area, as well as organic wine and olive oil producing centres, caves for pot-holing, a Moorish castle and archaeological sites, all of which you can visit.

Jade

German - Spanish
    Gracias Dave, Gracias Cuchu,

me parece muy buena idea la tuya y no creas que no lo he pensado, así que revisaré todo y os enviaré la idea.

MIL GRACIAS