fino ai confini del mondo allora conosciuto

Nativo della Grecia settentrionale, Alessandro Magno aveva viaggiato instancabilmente attraverso l' Asia Minore e il Medio Oriente, fino ai confini del mondo allora conosciuto.

I really need somebody to help me, with the translation. I do understand everything, it's just...few words are so confusing, and I cannot make a sentance ...and I need this till tuesday morning.

thanks

selma

• TimLA

Member Emeritus
    English - US
    Nativo della Grecia settentrionale, Alessandro Magno aveva viaggiato instancabilmente attraverso l' Asia Minore e il Medio Oriente, fino ai confini del mondo allora conosciuto.

A native of northern Greece, Alexander the Great traveled tirelessly across Asia Minor and the Middle East, until he reached the borders of the known world.

casebook

English (UK)
    Excuse me, you are right TimLa Northern Greece not Southern Greece as I said. However I think that it is correct to say the borders of the world as then known - allora conosciuto.

Murphy

English, UK
    A native of Northern Greece, Alexander the Great had travelled tirelessly across Asia Minor and the Middle East, as far as the borders of the then known world.

< Previous | Next >