fireside instrument

< Previous | Next >

saide

Persian
Hi,

would somebody please tell me what is a fireside music instrument?

here there are some sentences that I read in a book by Joe Vitale: THE ART AND SCIENCE OF RESULTS

I did play the harmonica, which is a nice little fireside instrument, and it’s fun to play.
I could play blues improvisationally, but I wanted to play guitar; I wanted to write songs; I wanted to go into the studio.
I had a fantasy of recording my own album.

Thank you in advance

• lingobingo

English - England
    I’d never come across the expression, but it’s easy to find online as meaning an instrument played casually at home or around the campfire, among friends, rather than professionally.

Do you bring your uke camping? I know I sure do! Talk about the perfect fireside instrument and so portable!⠀
    But this was not just the instrument of skilled performers; it was the fireside instrument played in intimate gatherings of friends.

saide

Persian
    I’d never come across the expression, but it’s easy to find online as meaning an instrument played casually at home or around the campfire, among friends, rather than professionally.

Do you bring your uke camping? I know I sure do! Talk about the perfect fireside instrument and so portable!⠀
    But this was not just the instrument of skilled performers; it was the fireside instrument played in intimate gatherings of friends.
    Thank you, how kind you are to help me.

< Previous | Next >