Flame-adjusting lever

Discussion in 'French-English Vocabulary / Vocabulaire Français-Anglais' started by toxchem, Aug 10, 2012.

  1. toxchem Member

    Hello / Bonjour.

    I am having difficulty with the phrase "flame-adjusting lever / flame-adjustment lever"on a utility lighter (briquet du gaz). I've come up with «manette de flamme-réglage» as a phrase for the outer packaging. I chose manette because the lever is quite tiny. I could use some guidance.

    Thanks in Advance! / Merci D'avance!

  2. HeavyNic Member

    I would go with "molette de régulation" or simply "régulateur" - "de hauteur de flamme"

Share This Page