flipping without FLAPPING

• Benjy

English - English
    hmmm some context maybe be? if its brE flapping here most likely means with out losing ones cool. as for flipping that could mean anything...

zebedee

Gt. Britain - English
    laviniad said:
    is it a title.. so it's only "flipping without FLAPPING". the text it's about elections in USA

Then the context will be found in the text.

Is the text maybe about suddenly changing votes? Or...something with a sudden change? I can only guess. To flip something over is to turn it over quickly. You flip a coin or a pancake for example.

Flapping is what Benjy said, I imagine.

hope this helps,
    zeb

Benjy

English - English
    isn't a "flip-flopping" a term used to describe changing policy/opinion all the time in the states? wasn't mr kerry accused of doing that? maybe it has soemthing to do with that :)

Benjy

English - English
    Benjy said:
    isn't a "flip-flopping" a term used to describe changing policy/opinion all the time in the states? wasn't mr kerry accused of doing that? maybe it has soemthing to do with that :)

i don't normally like to quote myself.. flip-flopping?

anyhows.. i imagine (gross extrapolation on my part) that i means changing policy with out i being a problem... without the negative connotations of flip-flopping

cuchuflete

EEUU-inglés
    Ladies and Gentlemen,
    Isn't it about time we saw the text?!

So far this is all about guesswork and speculation.

Is it this:
    If you are like me, you use Microsoft Visual Studio 2003, and there are things about it that are just plain annoying. I've discovered a few tips to ease the irritation. The first is how to get the solution explorer to stop flipping and flapping.

You know the solution explorer, the list of projects and their files? It's constantly opening itself to show you the current file, even when you just switch from one file to another in the editor. This is annoying for a number of reasons:

or this:
    When flipping my flapping as Doved-Hawk
    I can' t stay aloft as a real hawk
    'cause physics, it seems,
    makes flapping both wings
    cause left-turning tailspins from real hawks.

When flipping my flapping as Hawked-Dove
    I can't stay aloft as a real dove
    'cause physics, it seems,
    makes flapping both wings
    cause right-turning tailspins from real doves.