folder with protective sheets


Senior Member
Is there a more concise name for the folder with transparent protective sheets (where you slide in documents)? (And are they called "protective sheets"? These seem to be all kinds of other things.)

Thank you.
  • Copyright

    Senior Member
    American English
    Plastic sleeves, plastic document sleeves, protective sleeves, protective document sleeves. Just a few thoughts after a little confirmation with Mr. Google.


    American English
    I'm familiar with the term "sheet protectors." One can buy them under that description in the US. I don't know of a generic term for a device in which several of them are bound, to protect multiple sheets.
    < Previous | Next >