Senior Member
french belgium

My friend works in car rentals and each day he prepares a folder for each car where he writes the plate and put all the papers of the car in it.
What would you call the thing? Would you call it a folder? I don't really know what do you call it?

Thank you.

  • volver

    Senior Member
    french belgium
    It looks like a carton paper fold like a wallet. It's big enough to put some paper in it but they need to be fold in three parts.
    It's mentioned the plate of car on the front of this carton paper. Hope this help!
    < Previous | Next >