follow (?) a subject

• llunita

België - nederlands
    It's in a list of Enclosures:

• Enclosure 3: academic certificates (results of the subjects I followed) from the university centre XXXX
    "results of the subjects I pursued"?
    Thank you!

llunita

België - nederlands
    It's in a list of Enclosures:
    • Enclosure 3: academic certificates (results of the subjects I followed) from the university centre XXXX
    "results of the subjects I pursued"?
    Thank you!

Can anyone please tell me whether this is good or not? It would really help me out, since I have to print it soon...

Thanks a lot...

Dimcl

Canadian English
    In my experience, one "takes" certain subjects. Because I don't fully understand what you're trying to say, I'm wondering if you mean the results of the classes/courses you took (rather than "subjects"). If so, would you not be citing your grades?

llunita

België - nederlands
    Oh yes... So is this better?

Enclosure 3: academic certificates (grades of the courses I took) from the University Centre XXX

Encl. 3 are two papers: one of each semester with my results (grades?) from the courses I took that year abroad. (to prove that I passed)

Dimcl

Canadian English
    Oh yes... So is this better?

Enclosure 3: Academic certificates confirming the grades I received of the courses I took) from the University Centre XXX

Encl. 3 are contains two papers: one of for each semester with my results (grades?) from the courses I took that year abroad. (to prove that I passed)