For all of the crimes and violent ideation

Erq

persian
Hello members!
Here is the context:

"The QAnon stereotype of a “white American conservative driven to joylessness by their sense of persecution by liberal elites” ought not to blind us to the fact that many of Q’s followers, like the members of any cult movement, are people seeking meaning and purpose. “For all of the crimes and violent ideation we’ve seen, many believers truly want to play a role in making the world a better place,” Rothschild writes."

I can't get the idea of the marked quotation. Would you please paraphrase it?
Thanks
What Makes a Cult a Cult?

• owlman5

English-US
    Hello, Erq. Perhaps this paraphrase will make sense to you: Despite the fact that QAnon has been associated with many crimes and violent ideas, many of QAnon's believers truly want to make the world a better place.

• Thank you!
    Reactions: Erq

Erq

persian
    Hello, Erq. Perhaps this paraphrase will make sense to you: Despite the fact that QAnon has been associated with many crimes and violent ideas, many of QAnon's believers truly want to make the world a better place.
    Thanks owlman5,
    I did know that "for all" means "in spite of", but the "of" in "for all of" confused me and I thought It should be something else. Still I think the "of" could be omitted.

Erq

persian
    Do you agree that that "of" should be omitted?