For every $xx that you add...

Lancel0t

Philippines - Filipino
Guys please check my translation. Thanks in advance.

For every xx$ that you will add you will receive free XX mins worth of calls.
- Cada xx$ que añadirá le recibirá xx minutos gratis de valores de llamadas

If not correct, please help me with it.

• cristóbal

EEUU/Inglés
    Pues, yo diría: "Con cada $XX que añade, usted recibirá xx minutos de llamada gratis."

Recuerda que el $ viene en frente del número. :)
    Y además, en la frase inglesa, no usaría el futuro así... Diría "For every $xx that you add, you will receive XX free minutes worth of calls."

Espero que te sirva... seguro que alguien va a venir para corregirme a mí, así que...esperemos.

araceli

Argentine, Spanish
    Hola gente, ahí van algunas correcciones

cristóbal said:
    Pues, yo diría: "Por cada $XX que añada, usted recibirá xx minutos de llamadas gratis."

Recuerda que el $ va adelante del número. :)
    Y además, en la frase inglesa, no usaría el futuro así... Diría "For every $xx that you add, you will receive XX free minutes worth of calls."

Espero que te sirva... seguro que alguien va a venir para corregirme a mí, así que...esperemos.

Parreño

USA, English and Spanish
    Yeah, I also agree with Araceli. It has to be subjunctive because it is in the subordinate clause AND because the clause on which it depends expresses something that has yet to be done and is not necessarily going to be done. Think of it as "for every $xx that you (may decide to) add you will receive..."

With regards to the "$" going before the amount of money, I have to absolutely disagree with that as being a fundamental rule. Yes, in the USA the dollar sign always comes before the number....but I know that in Spain the Euro sign (which my computer apparently is not capable of producing) goes after the number....and I would assume that it is that way in several countries.