for, upon or by reason of matter, act or thing occurring on this date

coucyreul

English
I am translating this phrase and I think there are some legal phrases but I can't find them at Word Reference.

which Party A shall or may have or claim to have against Party B for, upon or by reason of matter, act or thing occurring on this date

Thanks for any help!

coucyreul

• David

Banned
    If you untangle the syntax, you will understand it better (you should provide the full sentence, because it seems to me the beginning of the sentence probably uses "claim" as well):

1. any claim that Party A shall have or may have or may claim to have against Party B for (contra la Parte B surgiendo a partir de)...any matter, act or thing occurring on this date (cualquier causa, acto o cosa que haya transcurrido en esa fecha):
    2. any claim Party A shall or may have or claim to have [directly] upon Party B (contra la Parte B) for...any matter, act or thing occurring on this date:
    3. any claim Party A shall have or may have or may claim to have against Party B by reason of (fundamentado en) any matter, act or thing occurring on this date

< Previous | Next >