formation technique supérieure

Discussion in 'French-English Vocabulary / Vocabulaire Français-Anglais' started by brusselsclaire, Mar 22, 2012.

  1. brusselsclaire Senior Member

    French - Belgian; English - British
    If someone (in Belgium) has a Formation technique supérieure en Construction, what does that translate as in terms of the UK education system? Advanced technical training maybe?
  2. guillaumedemanzac

    guillaumedemanzac Senior Member

    English - Southern England Home Counties
    Advanced Certificate/Diploma in Building Studies. But if it's not a certificate, it would be Apprenticeship in Construction or Technical Construction/Building training.

Share This Page