Friendship <between><of>

< Previous | Next >

Brockthebeast

Pakistan-urdu
Which is correct " It has been more than 25 years of friendship between warren and gates" OR " it has been more than 25 years of friendship of warren and gates" and could someone explain me subject-verb agreement?

• Florentia52

Modwoman in the attic
    English - United States
    Please give us some context for your sentence, Brockthebeast. In what situation would you say it. Are "warren" and "gates" the names of people? (If they are, the words should be capitalized,) Are you asking about "between" vs "of" in your sentence, or about subject-verb agreement?

Brockthebeast

Pakistan-urdu
    Please give us some context for your sentence, Brockthebeast. In what situation would you say it. Are "warren" and "gates" the names of people? (If they are, the words should be capitalized,) Are you asking about "between" vs "of" in your sentence, or about subject-verb agreement?
    Yes here i am referring to Warren buffet and Billgates and yes i am asking about which sentence is correct It has been more than 25 years of friendship between warren and gates" or "it has been more than 25 years of friendship of warren and gates"

PaulQ

UK
    English - England
    Both sentences seem to be more wrong that right - neither can be used in usual contexts. In what situation would you say them?

< Previous | Next >