from us a quote for a weekly report

< Previous | Next >

ash_dav03

Banned
From India
Here is my phrase

Do you want to receive from us a quote for a weekly report ? If yes, for countries would you be interested?

Can I say 'to receive from us a quote for a weekly report' and 'for countries would you be interested?'

• ash_dav03

Banned
    From India
    Lastly, we have a monitoring system across 23 markets and carry out daily monitoring of 55 TV stations, and yes, we can confirm that your programs are pirated very often. Do you want to receive from us a quote for a weekly report? If yes, by for which countries would you be interested?

bibliolept

AE, Español
    Lastly, we have a monitoring system across 23 markets and carry out daily monitoring of 55 TV stations, and, yes, we can confirm that your programs are pirated very often. Do you want to receive from us a quote for a weekly report? If yes, by for which countries would you be interested?
    I'd write "Would you like to receive a price quote for our weekly reports?"

Nunty

Hebrew-US English (bilingual)
    Moderator Note:

Ash_Dav, since you have disabled the private message function, I have no choice but post this in the public forum.

Please do not flood the forum with questions. You presently have seven threads on the first page. Please wait for at least three of them to "drop back" to the second page before you open any new one.

Also please be aware of forum rules regarding proofreading large texts, even if they are broken up into smaller units.

You are welcome (and invited) to activate private messages and contact on the moderators if you would like to discuss this.

Thank you,
    Nun-Translator

< Previous | Next >