from which to accomplish...

< Previous | Next >

azuki

Japanese
Hello everybody,

The following is an excerpt from an article, titled as "Health Ranger releases first photo from the Natural News Forensic Food Lab", appeared in Natural News.com, Dec. 3, 2013.

Based on what we are about to announce, every individual who seeks outstanding health, amazing cognitive function, healthy offspring, longevity and freedom from chronic disease will now have a powerful, transformative new science-based paradigm from which to accomplish those goals with clarity and consistency. (the 3rd paragraph from the end)

I assume "those" means its readers. I am not sure what "which" means in the passage. Could anyone help?

Thank you in advance.

azuki

• Franco-filly

English - Southern England
    “from which” refers to the “powerful, transformative new science-based paradigm”

and “those goals” means “outstanding health, amazing cognitive function, healthy offspring, longevity and freedom from chronic disease”

In other words: By using (/ from the use of) the "powerful.....paradigm" each individual can achieve the goals of "outstanding health, ....etc."

Last edited:

azuki

Japanese
    Thank you for your explanation, Franco-filly.
    Now I rightly understand the meaning of "those".
    This kind of the structure seems not easy for me. I can guess the “powerful, transformative new science-based paradigm” was left out to avoid repetition. The "which" is a relative pronoun. Is my understanding right?

Thank you in advance,:)

azuki

< Previous | Next >