full-length production

joh2001smile

Chinese
This is from a book The Accidental Salesperpson by Chris Lytle.
I posted the question on another forum. Two Chinese linguists gave me different answers. One believes it is a film without later editing, the other believes it is a film produced about "making of the original motion picture". I wonder which is right. Can any native speaker help me out?

Nowadays, it’s common to see television features or even full-length production that takes us “behind the scenes” and tell us how a spectacular movie was made. The directer and his company show us their work. They tell us how they created the special effects that triggered awe or perhaps almost scared us out of the movie theater.

• nichec

Chinese(Taiwan)/English(AE)
    This is from a book The Accidental Salesperpson by Chris Lytle.
    I posted the question on another forum. Two Chinese linguists gave me different answers. One believes it is a film without later editing, the other believes it is a film produced about "making of the original motion picture". I wonder which is right. Can any native speaker help me out?

Nowadays, it’s common to see television features or even full-length production that takes us “behind the scenes” and tell us how a spectacular movie was made. The directer and his company show us their work. They tell us how they created the special effects that triggered awe or perhaps almost scared us out of the movie theater.
    I tend to agree with the second one.

You see programs like this on HBO all the time, it's called "Behind the big screen" or something like that.........................

< Previous | Next >