Funcionaria de la Escala Técnica de la Universidad


New Member
Francais de France
Hi everyone!
I have to translate a paper from Spanish to English, but I really can't find how to translate " Funcionaria de la Escala Técnica de la Universidad".
May someone help me please ?

Moderator's note
The title should be the exact phrase to be translated, without any extra words.
Thank you
Last edited by a moderator:
  • anahiseri

    Senior Member
    Spanish (Spain) and German (Germany)
    Se me ocurre
    professional University staff,
    pero no estoy segura, habría que consultarlo.
    además veo el problema de que habría que meter "official" en algún sitio.
    < Previous | Next >