Gap for airflow when whispering


Senior Member
Mandarin Chinese
What do you call the gap between the arytenoid cartilages, that allow through the airflow when you whisper?

What is the anatomical/physiological term for it, and what do you call it in common English if you have a word or phrase in it?
  • Top