geeked out of his mind

< Previous | Next >

marsar

Castellano, Argentina
¿Qué significa esto?

If I hadn’t broken into his locker, Cameron would probably be under the bleachers right now, geeked out of his mind.

• cgjav

Colombian Spanish
    Si no hubiese entrado a su casillero, Cameron probablemente estaría en las bancas en este momento, se impresionó o se sorprendió.

Espero que te sirva ;)

JillN

USA - English
    Sorry, but I don't agree with jdcg15.

I think this needs more context, like knowing if whoever broke into Cameron's locker took electronics.

It sounds to me like Cameron is a geek (nerd) who is into science/computers or something like that, and he has been forced to go to some kind of athletic event (which he finds boring) and normally he would be under the bleachers on his computer/videogame or something, enjoying that instead of the sport.

Jerzon

Español-Colombia
    Sorry, but I don't agree with jdcg15.

I think this needs more context, like knowing if whoever broke into Cameron's locker took electronics.

It sounds to me like Cameron is a geek (nerd) who is into science/computers or something like that, and he has been forced to go to some kind of athletic event (which he finds boring) and normally he would be under the bleachers on his computer/videogame or something, enjoying that instead of the sport.
    I agree with JillN, we need to know what was stolen from his locker; it could have been drugs as well.

JillN

USA - English
    Or maybe whatever happened after the locker break-in caused Cameron not to go to the event and this person is sad because normally he would be there. Definitely need more context.

< Previous | Next >