gestionnaire de contrat recherche

Discussion in 'French-English Vocabulary / Vocabulaire Français-Anglais' started by christelle1987, May 19, 2010.

  1. christelle1987 Senior Member

    Hello everyone,

    I have some difficulties to translate this position. I would like to translate exactly these two jobs in British English if possible:
    -"Gestionnaire de Contrat Recherche partie technique"
    -"Gestionnaire de Contrat Recherche partie financière".

    My guess:
    "Technical Research Contract administrator"
    "Financial Research Contract administrator"

    Thank you in advance for your suggestions.
  2. barax Member

    Technical Research Contract officer
    Financial Research Contract officer

Share This Page