get a good shot up some chick's skirt

< Previous | Next >

amateurr

Russian
Betty, Daniel and Gio is walking under a bridge looking for Daniel's nephew. It was Gio's idea to go and look for him under this bridge.

Gio: "What he really needs is a place to be alone with his thoughts and maybe get a good shot up some chick's skirt, too."

Could you tell me what Gio means by "get a good shot up some chick's skirt"? What exactly he means by "shot" -- chance or amount?

Thanks!

• Thomas Tompion

English - England
    I'd also wonder if it meant have a good look up the girl's skirts. Maybe the bridge has a floor made of metal mesh which one could look through.

I defer to Aidan's judgement over this, however.

1. I suspect the passage is in his language rather than mine.
    2. He's nearer the age-group of the people speaking.

amateurr

Russian
    The bridge does have a floor only made of wooden plankings or something and Gio does turn his head up while saying this.

Aidanriley

English
    Hmm.. I'm having doubts now.
    It probably means he can see up through the cracks in the bridge planks, up a girl's skirt. (Didn't think that was a possibility before.)
    However, that phrase is also used like "to have sex"; "to get laid".

Aidanriley

English
    Shoot and shot are used to refer to male ejaculation too, hence my original thought. I'll spare you an example. In this case I think it means 'view', if he can look up through the bridge planks at passers by.

Thomas Tompion

English - England
    Shoot and shot are used to refer to male ejaculation too, hence my original thought. I'll spare you an example. In this case I think it means 'view', if he can look up through the bridge planks at passers by.
    I wasn't talking about ejaculation. I've certainly heard shoot in that context, but a good shot up some chick's skirt sounds like something else. I thought you meant that a shot was an alternative to a fuck: that was what I'd never come across.

< Previous | Next >