get it in / rip it open

VicNicSor

Banned
Russian
A parody of advertising:
With all-natural ginseng and opium extracts, Vitalimax Plus gives me the reckless euphoria and indifference to pain that I need [in slow motion] to - get - it - in. I start with a couple dozen oysters, eat some molly, maybe hit a couple almonds, then I take my Vitalimax Plus, and I'm ready [in slow motion again, and we see a rocket launch] to rip - it - open. Vitalimax, for bottoms!
What's Wrong with Capitalism (Part 1), video by ContraPoints

Could you pelase explain to me "get it in" and "rip it open"? Get what in?

Thanks.

• Myridon

English - US
    Vitamax is for bottoms. What do you think "for bottoms" means? :oops: The submissive partner in a sexual interaction. I'll leave the rest to you.
    (Oysters and almonds are supposed to increase your libido.)

VicNicSor

Banned
    Russian
    Vitamax is for bottoms. What do you think "for bottoms" means? :oops: The submissive partner in a sexual interaction. I'll leave the rest to you.
    (Oysters and almonds are supposed to increase your libido.)
    Just to be sure I got it right: "it" in "get it in" refers to the "penis", and "it" in "rip it open" refers to the "anus"
    :eek:
    , am I right?...

Truffula

English - USA
    Yes, you're right.

I have a slight quibble with Myridon's definition of "bottom" - there are two related but distinct meanings, one of the "submissive partner" and one of the "receptive partner" and from context this clearly means the latter, not the former. But you got the idea anyway so maybe it didn't matter.

Last edited:

Truffula

English - USA
    Actually, if I think about this more - maybe it did mean "submissive" in which case there are other possible meanings of "it" ... people do piercings for 'fun' for example, and the "it" in "get it in" could be a needle or nipple ring or something like that for all we know. But that's probably unlikely and your original idea is way more obvious.

< Previous | Next >