get well soon

staticmouse

English - British
Hi

Please can you tell me how to write :

Get well soon, we send you lots of love

in Russian (to a male friend if that makes any difference - now i see it does, and said by a family of 2 males and 2 females)

Thanks!

Last edited:
  • Nate385

Français
    [Threads merged]

Hi!

It's been a long time. But now I have a new question. How to say in spoken Russian language: "Get well soon".

The context: My friends has suddenly fallen sick and I just wanted her to recover as soon as possible by giving her my strongest support. That's why I said to her: "Get soon well".

My attempt: "Выздоравливай поскорее"

However, I'm not sure whether it suits.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Drink

English - New England, Russian - Moscow
    Hi!

It's been a long time. But now I have a new question. How to say in spoken Russian language: "Get well soon".

The context: My friends has suddenly fallen sick and I just wanted her to recover as soon as possible by giving her my strongest support. That's why I said to her: "Get soon well".

My attempt: "Выздоравливай поскорее"

However, I'm not sure whether it suits.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions! :)
    You're right: Выздоравливай(те) + any one of (по)скорее, (по)скорей, (по)быстрее, (по)быстрей.

You could also say: Желаю тебе/вам быстрого выздоровления. (= I wish you a speedy recovery.)

My grandmother would always joke "Кто тебе разрешил заболевать?" (= "Who gave you permission to get sick?").

Last edited:
    < Previous | Next >