Giunzione a bicchiere


Senior Member
england english
I am translating a document for underground drainage systems and there is mention of the term "Giunzione a bicchierre".
I presume "Giunzione" can be translated as joint or junction but I am looking for the correct term for "a bicchierre".
Any help would be most welcome.
Thank you
  • Top