Give your Christmas wishes the 'shape' you desire

Nimlot

Italiano
Hello, I have to print some Christmas cards with a sentence about our products. I thought this phrase may be good since it recalls the word "shape" which is used for all our products.

"Give your Christmas wishes the shape you desire"

It should say that you can fulfil your Christmas wishes with the form (the product) you like the most. I'm unsure if it is used in common speaking or not. Correct or not? What can I improve?

Thank you

• Hau Ruck

English - U.S.
    Please give us a bit more context/description of the product(s) being sold. It may help us determine if "shape" would be appropriate.

What you have said is not "common" but often, in advertising, "non-common" sayings may be ok. :)

Nimlot

Italiano
    I'm sorry, the products are mainly electrical products, like electrical sockets and covers. They have different styles and for each product we have a catching phrase, for example "Shape your daily", "Shape your freedom", "Shape your relax" etc...

Style and design are important, since there is big work behind the style of electrical and home automation control panels.

Thanks for any reply

Hau Ruck

English - U.S.
    Hmmm. Well, I'm not sure what help I can offer up, however, I do have a few comments on your examples.

"Shape your daily" would not be correct in English. :)
    "Shape your freedom" could work.
    "Shape your relax" would not be correct in English. :)

Dee Kennedy

English - American
    Are you selling this product in the US? "Shape your holiday" or "shape your Christmas wishes" come to mind. In the states, we often avoid "Christmas" for secular/general products, because from a sales standpoint, we're just as happy if a non-Christian wants to purchase a product or service, regardless of the season!

Shape your relaxation.
    Shape your day. (Could also be: Shape your time, or Shape your routine.)

Hope that helps!

My background is advertising copy writing, so feel free to ask me about the particular nuance of a phrase.

< Previous | Next >