go wheeling over ...

< Previous | Next >

HSS

Standard Japanese, Sendaian Japanese
A man said he had washed his car and added "I currently go wheeling over everything and anyone here."

I thought go wheeling meant 'go for a drive,' but when seeing over everything and anyone, Gee, I'm puzzled. Would you be so good as to help me see what the whole phrase means?

• heypresto

English - England
    Where did you see or hear this? In what context? Who was the man, and where is 'here'?

You know we always ask for the source of sentences and the context in which they were spoken.

HSS

Heypresto,

It's in a friend of mine's post on Facebook, so I can't link it. All I can answer to your questions is 'here' refers to where he resides in Japan. Other than that no context at all. It just popped up. He is an American.

heypresto

English - England
    Unless he's driving around like a maniac, hitting every obstacle that gets in his way and running over every pedestrian he meets in his freshly washed sparkling clean car, I agree with kentix - it makes no sense.

Can you not ask the writer what he meant? And then come back and tell us.

HSS

I'm not that friendly with him, but I beckoned for excusing me for interruption and asked him. I will report back. Hang on.

HSS

I just received his answer. It was a joke. It was an exaggeration. He meant he could drive over anything. He drives a four wheel drive car with a suspension lift and large tires.

< Previous | Next >