good morning, good night

• jazyk

Brazílie, portugalština
    If you mean Good morning, you can say Dobre rano, and if you want to know how to say good night, it's Dobranoc.

Thomas1

polszczyzna warszawska
    If you mean Good morning, you can say Dobre rano, [...]
    Dobre rano doesn't work in Polish, I'm afraid, Jazyk.
    For good morning we would say dzień dobry, which is much closer to the Spanish buenos días.

Tom

Piotr_WRF

Polish, German
    In Polish there's no difference between good morning and good day; both are dzień dobry (good day literally). Other greetings you can use are dobry wieczór (good evening) and dobranoc (good night), though the latter is something you'd say when you're leaving late at night as opposed to a welcome greeting like the former two.

jordi_cat

hey ! "dziękuję" to everybody ;)

When I did the question I put more little words like that, but i sould have put in different thread. Sorry moderator!

I will ask again

So..... GOOD MORNING in polish is dzień dobry

thanksss !! see you!

jazyk

Brazílie, portugalština
    I know dobre rano is not that common, but I've found lots of examples of it online, so I guess it's a valid option (or not).

Thomas1

polszczyzna warszawska
    I would incline against, Jazyk. I have never heard it used like that. Anyway, could you please give some examples you found? Perhaps, the wording is used in other contexts or it is a regional usage that I am not familiar with.

Tom

Čeština2008

angličtina i polština
    Neither have I.

It might be used in regions bordering the Czech/Slovak republics, as dobré ráno is common to those languages/regions, or areas near the German border (Sorbian: dobre ranje), but I can't be sure.

Thomas1

polszczyzna warszawska
    Never heard nor seen used them like that, or else at all. To me dobre rano doesn't sound Polish. I would say like Artur that someone is playing with Czech greetings.

Tom