good time woman

ekto

English-Canada
I was in Barcelona recently, and met two Spanish men and a girl in a bar who used a Spanish word to describe me. While I was unclear if they were being honest, they said this word meant that I was a fun, liberal woman who liked good times. I wasn't sure if it was negetive, though I was assured it was not. Does anyone know what this word might be? I greatly regret not asking them to write it down.

• Dlyons

English - Ireland
    I was in Barcelona recently, and met two Spanish men and a girl in a bar who used a Spanish word to describe me. While I was unclear if they were being honest, they said this word meant that I was a fun, liberal woman who liked good times. I wasn't sure if it was negetive, though I was assured it was not. Does anyone know what this word might be? I greatly regret not asking them to write it down.
    You're not giving us much to go on! Can you remember even rougly what it sounded like?

Una "chica alegre" ?

scotu

Chicago English
    Welcome to the Forum.
    I doubt that the word they used translated into "good time woman/girl" as this often has the English connotation of a woman who is in search of fun, particularly featuring easy and good sex.

I suspect that they were simply trying to say that you were fun, and they had a good time being with you. I leave it to un forero quien es un caballero galante to suggest some complementary words for such a woman.

bopynicro

spanish
    And here, bopynicro, one more time is coming up with the best translation ever; 'una chica divertida'...

wow!!!!!! this is incredible :)

< Previous | Next >