gospel dance video

< Previous | Next >

Sara Lee

Chinese
My friends watched some wonderful dance videos which aimed to preach the gospel and testify to God's deeds.

They want to share these videos with more viewers.

Can they title thems as Gospel Dance Video?

Does this expression make sense?

How do those native speakers call this kind of videos?

• bibliolept

AE, Español
    "Gospel dance video" makes sense in that I think people will understand the intended meaning. Is there dancing throughout? If the dancing is only a fairly small part of the video, you might use "Gospel video with dancing."

Subjective distinctions may be made between gospel music, often associated with church services, and what others refer to as praise or worship music, which might be heard or used outside the more formal context of church services. Or at least that's how I understand this based on my somewhat limited AE experience on the matter. I suspect this varies widely by church and geography.

Last edited:

Sara Lee

Chinese
    "Gospel dance video" makes sense in that I think people will understand the intended meaning. Is there dancing throughout? If the dancing is only a fairly small part of the video, you might use "Gospel video with dancing."

Subjective distinctions may be made between gospel music, often associated with church services, and what others refer to as praise or worship music that might be heard or used outside the more formal context of church services. Or at least that's how I understand this based on my somewhat limited AE experience on the matter. I suspect this varies widely by church and geography.

Thank you so much! Friend bibliolept~~ Now I have learnt more about it~~

< Previous | Next >