Gospel Reflections

< Previous | Next >

Sara Lee

Chinese
I saw "gospel reflection" on Google.
Here is one source link:
https://spsmw.org/category/gospel-reflections/

Context: My friends want to creat a section "gospel reflection(s)" on a website, and in this section God's words or Bible verses are provided for Christians to read, and all the content of it is in Tagalog.
1. daily gospel Tagalog reflection
2. daily gospel reflection in Tagalog
3. daily Tagalog gospel reflection
4. daily Tagalog gospel reflections
5. daily gospel reflections in Tagalog

Q1.
Which ones are grammatically correct or acceptable? And which one do you prefer.
Is there any difference between #2 and #3?

Q2.
Is it okay or acceptable if
I use the expressions above as the title of this section?
Does the content (here I mean God's words and Bible verses, or Bible verses with our own understanding. Bible Study and Topics provide Christians with excellent quality articles on interpretations of the Bible and topics for Bible study that Christians care most about, helping others study the Bible thoroughly) fit the title of this section/category?

Last edited:
  • owlman5

English-US
    If your comments about some part of the gospel are fairly brief, Sara Lee, then I think one of those descriptions will be accurate. If you have a lot of material to cover, then "daily reflection" is probably misleading. I don't associate "reflections" with detailed discussions of any topic. I understand all the versions that you suggested, but none of them look quite right to me. I suggest this version: Daily reflection in Tagalog on the gospel. I can't think of any briefer or more accurate way to label this content.

Sara Lee

Chinese
    If your comments about some part of the gospel are fairly brief, Sara Lee, then I think one of those descriptions will be accurate. If you have a lot of material to cover, then "daily reflection" is probably misleading. I don't associate "reflections" with detailed discussions of any topic. I understand all the versions that you suggested, but none of them look quite right to me. I suggest this version: Daily reflection in Tagalog on the gospel. I can't think of any briefer or more accurate way to label this content.
    Okay~
    Many thanks for your reply and answer, owlman5~

< Previous | Next >