Gospel Short Movie/Film || Short Gospel Movie/Film

< Previous | Next >

Sara Lee

Chinese
My friends want to post a short video to preach the gospel on Youtube. We are wondering whether we should choose the title "Gospel Short Movie/Film" or "Short Gospel Movie/Film"? Which one do you think is better or grammatical?

• owlman5

English-US
    Hi, Sara Lee. "Short Gospel Movie/Film" uses an ordinary sequence of adjectives. This version sounds better.

Sara Lee

Chinese
    Hi, Sara Lee. "Short Gospel Movie/Film" uses an ordinary sequence of adjectives. This version sounds better.
    What about "Short Gospel Movie Trailer' and "Gospel Short Movie Trailer"

WHICH one sounds better and natural as a title for a video? Which one should I choose between?

Last edited:

Sara Lee

Chinese
    I don't see any difference between "Short Gospel Movie Trailer' and "Short Gospel Movie Trailer."
    Thank you very much. I‘ve made a mistake. Now I have edited my question. It should be "Short Gospel Movie Trailer' and "Gospel Short Movie Trailer." Which one is better?

dojibear

English - Northeast US
    Usually a "trailer" is a short introduction to a long movie. Movie "trailers" are usually 30 seconds long, and tell you about the actual movie (which may be 2 hours long). A "trailer" is an advertisement for a movie. Is this a trailer for a different movie? Or the actual movie?

Titles are usually not descriptions. If you create a horror movie, it is not called "Horror Movie". If you are making several (or many) gospel videos, you don't call them each "gospel video". If it is on youtube, the reader knows it is a video (movie). Youtube shows the length in minutes. So all they need to know is that is it about the gospel.

Is it different in Chinese? This is a short gospel video. Would you call it "Short Gospel Video" in Chinese?

< Previous | Next >