grading capacitor


New Member
Italy - italian
It is a capacitor connected in parallel to interrupt units of a circuit-breaker, in hi-voltage systems. I cannot find the Italian translation, but I guess it could be called "condensatore di distribuzione" or something like this.

Do anyone know its actual name?

Many thanks!


  • TimLA

    Member Emeritus
    English - US

    I have looked everywhere and can't find a direct translation from English to Italian on the same page of the web.

    But using Google with:
    condesatore interruttore parallelo alta tensione

    I found "ripartitore", but I don't know if that might work.

    Let's wait for other opinions.