gutterball (bowling)


Senior Member
French (France)
Hello everybody!

I am trying to translate this bowling term into French.

As explained in another thread, "a gutterball is when the ball ends up right in the gutter without hitting any pins."

I have found the term "pneu" on one website, but I would like a confirmation from the bowling players of this community (one website only makes me doubt) !

Thank you!
  • youngneil

    Senior Member
    French (France)
    Thank you both.

    "Dalot" au Canada, "gouttière" en France...and I have found yet another website where they use "rigole" ! Where could they be from ?! :D

    It does not really answer my question, but we are moving forward...
    < Previous | Next >