guy who buttered his dick in my dad's trailer

Pamnine

spanish-mexico
I was reading a interesting article about Trump but I didn't undestarstand some idioms or something like that on the text

Imagine if the president of the U.S. took advice directly from you and your friends. And I mean all of them ... even the ones whose local claim to fame is "guy who buttered his dick in my dad's trailer." Normally, that's the kind of sweet-ass situation only kids in Disney Channel original movies and billionaires get to experience. But in the bum-fuck craziness of the 2016 election, a few thousand loud, angry, and mostly very young people have found themselves acting, collectively, as some of Donald Trump's most valued advisers.
the red one is the most that i cant understad please help me

• cyberpedant

English USA, Northeast, NYC
    "buttered his dick" could mean "lubricated his penis with butter," or possibly "engaged in anal sex." The passage is rife with sexually-based vulgarity. I wouldn't use it as a model.

Myridon

English - US
    Cracked is a humor website. You shouldn't take it as being the writing of a serious political commentator.

Myridon

English - US
    Trailer = Mobile home.
    Humor is often based on stereotypes. People who live in mobile homes are stereotypically poor.
    The most important thing that this person ever did happened in a mobile home. No matter what the rest of it means, you already know that this guy is not famous or important.

< Previous | Next >