Half-caf (coffee)

< Previous | Next >
  • wildan1

    Moderando ma non troppo (French-English, CC Mod)
    English - USA
    A cup of decaf coffee is called un déca -- maybe you can just order one small déca and one small regular coffee and mix them together. (I don't think un demi-déca will make much sense over there.)
    < Previous | Next >