Half caf, triple cap, heavy foam

Arzhela

French
Hello everybody,
I don't understand all this (sort of) sentence up above. It is what a woman says as she gives a cup of coffee to her friend. In fact, I don't know what mean "caf" and "triple cap". "Heavy foam" means "beaucoup de mousse" I guess.
Thank you so much for your help !

• Angela-S

English - UK
    Sounds like a stupid drink

Half caf is half regular coffee and half decaffeinated

Triple cap means triple cappuccino which I think means three shots

Although why you would want three shots of something that is half decaf I don't know

Heavy foam" does mean "beaucoup de mousse"

Arzhela

French
    Sounds like a stupid drink

Half caf is half regular coffee and half decaffeinated

Triple cap means triple cappuccino which I think means three shots

Although why you would want three shots of something that is half decaf I don't know

Heavy foam" does mean "beaucoup de mousse"
    Thank you very much Angela but do you mean that "half caf" means "half regular coffee" and "half decaffeinated coffee" ? It's not the same meaning, is it ?
    I'd like to say it's the first meaning the good one because it'd mean that she gives her friend a very strong coffee (she's going to tell her that they'll get a lot of work to do)

clairet

England & English (UK version)
    Thank you very much Angela but do you mean that "half caf" means "half regular coffee" and "half decaffeinated coffee" ? It's not the same meaning, is it ?
    It's a single meaning: the drink is 50% ordinary coffee, 50% decaffeinated. If you normally drink decaff, this would be a stronger drink. But yes, yuk! :)

< Previous | Next >