Handwritten letters

Hi there,
I just want to know, how look like handwritten polish letters just as ż, ń, ą, ę, ś, ł etc. I tried to find it on the whole internet, but I didn't find anything.
So if anyone has a picture of these handwritten letters, please help me :).

• katie_here

England/English
    Excuse my presumption but I think he means a written example.

like this .
    I've found this . I can't find a "handwritten" one because I don't know the Polish word for Cursive. :)

Last edited:

Thomas1

polszczyzna warszawska
    Hi there, :)

I think this post taken from the thread lineked to by CrapnPren solves the problem.

Polish word for cursive is kursywa, it's not always the same as handwriting.

Tom

mcibor

Hi Katie, typically Windows, starting from XP can unpack zip files.
    Just right click and choose Open With Compressed (Zip) folders

If you have any more problems, then I wrote you a mail.

kknd

polski / Polish
    I see some mistakes. Katie would you like to correct me if I'm correcting wrong? :)
    Hi Katie, typically Windows, starting from XP, Windows can unpack zip files.
    Just right-click and choose Open With Compressed (Zip) folders

If you have any problems, I'll write you a mail.

katie_here

England/English
    Hi there, :)

I think this post taken from the thread lineked to by CrapnPren solves the problem.

Polish word for cursive is kursywa, it's not always the same as handwriting.

Tom

Sorry, my mistake. What I meant was I was looking for an example of handwriting done in joined up letters, we call it cursive handwriting.

Thanks for your help, Mcibor, I've opened it now and that is the kind of example that I meant.

Thomas1

polszczyzna warszawska
    Sorry, my mistake. What I meant was I was looking for an example of handwriting done in joined up letters, we call it cursive handwriting.[...]
    In that case I think I would use pismo odręczne.

Let's have a quick look at Google hits... et voila. :)

Tom

mcibor

Hi kknd,

just a small explanation:
    First I wrote mail to Katie with unzipped file, then I wrote here in the forum.
    That's why I wrote:
    in case this forum doesn't help, please see your mail.

I hope this solves your language problem :)

kknd

polski / Polish
    I see now! Thanks!

But still somethings wrong to me. Please clarify it to me if you can. Shouldn't second part of your phrase sound like 'then see the mail I wrote you'? If you're refering to a mail you've already written, then the definite article should be used here, isn't it? Katie wasn't opposing at all but I'm not still convinced about it! :p

Thanks for any help and founding mistakes in my post in the future (or even in this! :))