Hanoka & Mishoulam

Rainbowlight

Spanish
Hello everybody,

First of all, I apologize for not being capable of writing this message in your beautiful language.

I am looking for the translation and meaning of two very simple words.

I have attached one image that belongs to a print advertisement for cigarette paper brand Paon, which I believe is of Egyptian origin.

In one of the images, the brand name features prominently in the advertisement. Tellingly, there are two words that point to what I think is a Hebrew origin of the brand: Hanoka & Mishoulam Cigarette Paper Company.

I wonder if anyone could translate these words for me.

Are these Hebrew names? Maybe Hebrew surnames? Do they have a meaning that could be translated into English?

Thank you so, so much for your help.

Hanoka.png

• Abaye

Hebrew
    Both exist as uncommon Jewish name. They don't have straightforward Hebrew meaning, old or modern language, they may be Hebrew words as pronounced in certain location & time.

Haskol

Hebrew, English - US/Canada
    They are both Jewish surnames in this case.

Hanukka (here: Hanoka) is חנוכה, named after the Jewish holiday of that name. The literal meaning is "consecration" or "dedication".
    Meshulam (here: Mishoulam) is originally a given name. It is still used to this day as both a given name and a surname, though it is rarer as a given name (see, for example, former MK Meshulam Nahari). The name is of Biblical origin and comes from the root של"מ which has the basic meaning of whole or complete (and by extension "peace" and "payment").

But since these are proper nouns, there shouldn't be any need to translate them.

Rainbowlight

Spanish
    They are both Jewish surnames in this case.

Hanukka (here: Hanoka) is חנוכה, named after the Jewish holiday of that name. The literal meaning is "consecration" or "dedication".
    Meshulam (here: Mishoulam) is originally a given name. It is still used to this day as both a given name and a surname, though it is rarer as a given name (see, for example, former MK Meshulam Nahari). The name is of Biblical origin and comes from the root של"מ which has the basic meaning of whole or complete (and by extension "peace" and "payment").

But since these are proper nouns, there shouldn't be any need to translate them.
    Thank you so much! : )