Happy birthday, Mike Kellogg

AngelEyes

English - United States

Happy Birthday, Mike!

I hope you enjoy at least fifty shades of fun on your special day...

AngelEyes

• bondia

English-England
    Good gracious, Mike! Already a year since your last birthday? The old tempus certainly does fugit:eek:
    Belated greetings, and thanks for it all.

mkellogg

Administrator
    English - US
    Woohoo! Thanks for the birthday wishes!

"fifty shades" - AngelEyes, I knew about your interest in literature. I just imagined it was a different genre. ;)

Mike

AngelEyes

English - United States
    Hi Mike,

I'm more upset that people might think I meant you're turning fifty this year than that it looks like I approve of whips and chains! :p

(Leave it to a girl to stress more about age than reputation.)

But just for the record, I try to read a little bit of everything. On my book shelf is not only The Fifty Shades trilogy, but also Yeats, John O'Donohue, Russell Targ, and the Bible.

I'm reading Marlena De Blasi and Edgar Cayce right now.

Anyway, I'm sure all the people who've read this thread but didn't post are either so intimidated by you, they felt shy, or they don't know that it's you who makes these forums possible!

Thank you for your hard work and dedication to this site. You have touched thousands of people around the world in many helpful ways.

I'd ask about a birthday spanking, but then we'd be right back where we started, and obviously some wouldn't get the humor.

Pedro y La Torre

English (Ireland)
    Hi Mike,

I'm more upset that people might think I meant you're turning fifty this year than that it looks like I approve of whips and chains! :p

(Leave it to a girl to stress more about age than reputation.)

But just for the record, I try to read a little bit of everything. On my book shelf is not only The Fifty Shades trilogy, but also Yeats, John O'Donohue, Russell Targ, and the Bible.

I'm reading Marlena De Blasi and Edgar Cayce right now.

Anyway, I'm sure all the people who've read this thread but didn't post are either so intimidated by you, they felt shy, or they don't know that it's you who makes these forums possible!

Thank you for your hard work and dedication to this site. You have touched thousands of people around the world in many helpful ways.

I'd ask about a birthday spanking, but then we'd be right back where we started, and obviously some wouldn't get the humor.

Happy birthday Mike, I'll be half your age in a few months; what that says, I do not know. :p

Suehil

Medemod
    British English
    Oh dear, I missed this thread completely. Happy belated birthday, Mike, and many, many happy returns.
    What a pity that you didn't manage a quick dash to Tillou while you were on this side of the world. ;)

WordsWordWords

Am English
    Belated Happy Birthday Mike!

Obviously I don't know you personally but I thought I'd take advantage of the occasion to express how much I apprecitate this wonderful site -- THANK YOU! All the best to you!