ajo fresco

Senior Member
Hola a todos,

I'm looking for the proper and/or most common name in Spanish of this unique musical instrument.

In English, it's called a harp-guitar.

I've checked several Spanish music websites and have seen un arpa-guitarra, una guitarra arpa, and una guitarpa.

Are there any musicians or harp-guitarists
:cool: in the WR community who can help me?

¡Muchas gracias!

Ajo Fresco
  • grubble

    Senior Member
    British English
    I play guitar. I think you are optimistic if you want the "most common" name. This is such an unusual instrument that I don't think it has a common name yet. :)
    I personally would go for arpa-guitarra but I don't have any solid reason.
    Last edited: