has never let me live that one down

Maria Leopoldina

Brazil, portuguese
Olá a todos!

Tenho uma sugestão de tradução, mas não tenho certeza. Eis o contexto:

Out of nowhere Stanner said, "I suppose you're here to see so-and-so?" I said I was, and Stanner said, "Oh, that's too bad. We signed him this afternoon." Like a complete idiot I turned around and flew back to Washington.
A few months later I ran into this player and asked him, "How could you sign with IMG back in Dallas without even giving us a chance to meet with you? He looked at me curiously and said, "I'm not sure what you mean. I signed with IMG only last week." Stanner has never let me live that one down.

Seria "Stanner nunca permitiu que eu me esquecesse disso?"

Agradeço.

• ManPaisa

Banned
    AmE (New England) / español (Colombia)
    Olá a todos!

Tenho uma sugestão de tradução, mas não tenho certeza. Eis o contexto:

Out of nowhere Stanner said, "I suppose you're here to see so-and-so?" I said I was, and Stanner said, "Oh, that's too bad. We signed him this afternoon." Like a complete idiot I turned around and flew back to Washington.
    A few months later I ran into this player and asked him, "How could you sign with IMG back in Dallas without even giving us a chance to meet with you? He looked at me curiously and said, "I'm not sure what you mean. I signed with IMG only last week." Stanner has never let me live that one down.

Seria "Stanner nunca permitiu que eu me esquecesse disso?"

Agradeço.

Tua tradução é perfeita.

< Previous | Next >